Thursday, August 26, 2010

3 Reasons to Dance with Your Spouse!

Recently, Happily Ever After: A Positive Image of Black Marriage shard this gorgeous video of a marriage ministry dancing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hph6DMnymRQ&feature=player_embedded#! I loved it so much I had to share the wealth!
When was the last time you and your spouse danced together? There are some great benefits to dancing with your spouse. Here are reason that I personally believe dance should be added to anyone's marriage:
1.Dancing closely with your spouse is very intimate and sensual. There is something very sexy about being close to the one you love. Dancing cheek to cheek, body to body..what could be more sensual than that.
2. Dancing takes intimacy to an emotional high. Dancing, gazing into one's eyes, being able to hear the other's breath, allows the couple to be connected on a deeper level.
3. Dancing together increases self-esteem! Well, it does for me anyway. There nothing that I enjoy more than to know that my husband finds me attractive.
Let me know what you think? To Dance or Not to Dance?
Popular Gifts for the One You Love!

1 comment:

  1. To dance, of course. Reason no.4-dancing together is a way to express love,bring you into newly-wed mode. btw,i like your body hugging shirt but i guess i cannot fit in them until i lose a few pounds.i'm visiting from the blogfrog. regards,millionaire instantly

    ReplyDelete